Friday, June 26, 2009

Steps involved in remortgage

If you are confused with the steps involved in remortgage, then the following post in which I have tried to summarize the entire remortgage process in five steps will certainly help you.
  1. Choose a mortgage lender who provides a better rate than the existing mortgage lender.
  2. The new lender will perform an evaluation on the property and decides whether he can lend on the property.
  3. You have to submit a written application to both the new lender as well as the old lender requesting for a change of dealers.
  4. A group of solicitors will carry out the conveyancing work. A report will be send by the solicitors to the new lender.
  5. Then the new lender releases the mortgage funds and the solicitors makes sure that the old lender is properly repaid.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U link is ready in my blogrool A long time Ago but I don't see my link here friend.

please check it in :
Health body

Admin said...

Hi,

My name is Brian and I work for MyPaydayLoanCash.com. I came across your site today and am very interested in doing some advertising on it. If you could shoot me an email at briancox@mypaydayloancash.com I would love to discuss some options and come up with an offer.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Brian
MyPaydayLoanCash.com

Unknown said...

"hai friend ur blog is very nice, so your link already add on my blog. please link back me"

Anonymous said...

"hai friend ur blog is very nice, so your link already add on my blog. please link back me"

Post a Comment